Sunday, December 14, 2008

This is Aly on her 5th birthday. She had a great party by the way. But I would like to point out that she had no bangs in this picture.






Just a few days after her birthday, Aly was playing in a body pillow size pillowcase, and zipped herself inside. Well, she caught her hair in the zipper and just figured she would solve the situation herself. So she hopped over to the scissor drawer and managed to get a pair out and proceeded to cut herself free. Well, she had to cut right to the scalp and about 3 inches long. Notice the kinda empty side on the left of this picture, there is a hole because there is no hair there! I had to cut her bangs back pretty far to give her a little balance! Then while I was cutting her bangs she moved and caused me to cut more than I was planning on, and so her bangs got pretty short. Luckily hair grows back!

No comments: